Here’s What You Need to Know About Rose Fever
Are you planning to gift a bouquet of rose flowers to your closed people? Well, most of the individuals prefer to give rose flower bouquet, as a rose is termed as the most beautiful flower. If you are staying away and planning to send flowers to any city through a service provider, you need to pay proper attention.
Mainly, it has been observed that some flower service providers use unhygienic rose plants, which cause rose fever. Yes, it’s a fact that, the rose bouquet which you gift to your near or dear ones can cause them severe hay fever. Well, this is the main reason, you should avail flower delivery services only from certified and reputed flower service providers.
Rose fever is a hay fever, which is caused by inhaling the pollens of rose. Lacrimation and Nasal Discharge also characterise this sensitive fever. Well, to make you more aware of the Rose fever, below here some vital information has been keenly described.
- The rose fever is also termed as seasonal allergic rhinitis, as the allergens mainly target the nasal passage. Around 5- 20% of world population are affected by this fever every year. Well, the rose pollens are not always the reason behind rose fever. Sometimes, the exposure of nasal mucosa to airborne antigens, initiate the IgE production and thus the hay fever is observed.
- The rose fever mainly affects the upper respiratory tract, especially Nasopharynx. So, you need to take necessary precautions immediately. In case, you are neglecting the treatment procedure; there are high chances; you are leading towards a danger zone.
- According to experts, some common symptoms of Rose fever include Black eyes, throat clearing, difficulties in airflow, excessive coughing, ageusia, anosmia, rhinorrhoea, tearing, Ocular pruritus, nasal congestion, and Sneezing. In case, you are observing these symptoms; it is recommended to consult with a specialist immediately.
- The experienced doctors start the treatment immediately, by the intensity of Rose fever. Mainly, the doctors prefer to test the skin to determine the allergens in the body. But again, some doctors also prefer to measure the IgE serum. Well, diagnosis with skin testing is considered as the most effective method for diagnosing Rose fever.
- After making a proper diagnosis, the experts start the immunotherapy procedure. To reduce the effect of allergens in the body, doctors mainly prescribe for decongestants, sympathomimetic amines, corticosteroids, and many more.
Well, there is nothing to worry about Rose fever. But as it is said that prevention is better than cure, avail the flowery delivery services from reputed service providers only if you want to send flowers to any other city.